I love pumpkin pie, I even chose to have pumpkin pie for my birthday dessert over CAKE one year! I love it in every form, pie, cheesecake, warm drink and this creamy ice cream! It’s amazing on it’s own but I love to roll out some extra pie crust dough bake it and serve the shards in the ice cream. Maybe I should make a waffle cone with the pie crust dough? Ohhhh totally trying that next time!
- 2 C heavy cream
- 2 C milk
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 2/3 C pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- pie crust - rolled and baked and broken
- Pour everything but the cream into the blender, and blend until smooth
- pour into a bowl and Stir in the cream
- pour into your ice cream machine
- run your machine for 30-40 mins to turn it into ice cream!
- serve with shards of baked pie crust
Easy to throw together (since it’s not a custard based ice cream) and seriously so creamy and tasty. It’s a hit with everyone and a nice change from traditional pumpkin pie!
More Ice Cream Recipes