I know I’m not shocking anyone here when I say I LOVE ICE CREAM! And everything that goes with ice cream – including toppings AND cones! SO when I was giving this waffle cone maker I was in HEAVEN! Today I’m finally sharing this easy to make homemade waffle cone or bowl recipe.
I love this recipe cause it’s 1. easy, 2. fast, and 3. tastes great! It has the perfect crunch and sweetness level. Not overly sweet though, and it’s super easy to shape! You can make larger or smaller cones just by changing the amount of batter you put into the waffle maker, and if you don’t want a cone just toss the warm waffle into a bowl (or muffin tin for small ones).
homemade waffle cones and bowlsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 4 lrg egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- preheat your waffle cone maker
- Mix everything well, it will be thick
- scoop batter into machine, 2 heaping tsp for a small cone/bowl and 1 1/2 Tbsp for a full sized cone/bowl
- as soon as it's done (about 40-50 seconds dependingon temp) pull out and either place in a bowl or wrap around the cone, set it aside to cool while you start the next one.
So what do you think? Easy, smells great, tastes even better and the perfect way to eat ice cream! I love using the smaller scoop and muffin tin to make itty bitty bowls. That way I don’t feel like I’m giving my kiddo’s too much sweets, and we can enjoy ice cream more often!
More Ice Cream Recipes
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Frozen Olaf Chocolate covered Caramel Pears - November 19, 2019
- 29 Pumpkin Recipes - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Marshmallow recipe – copycat Scotchmallows - November 16, 2019