Do you love muddy buddies??? chocolate and peanut butter- say no more. But made with cake mix? My sister wasn’t sure if she’d like these Cake batter & Sprinkles version! But I think they were a hit!
I love the bright sprinkles and the white chocolate! Suck a pretty color scheme. I made a double batch of these and we enjoyed them all weekend long! Two parties, family game night and sitting around enjoying conference it was a perfect treat!
Cake Batter & Sprinkles Chex Muddy Buddies
- 5 C Chex cereal
- 10 oz guittard white vanilla apeels
- 3/4 C cake mix
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- Pour 5 cups of Chex Cereal into a large bowl.
- Melt your chocolate in a double broiler.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal, stirring and folding (carefully- you don't want to crush all the cereal!) until the cereal is completely covered.
- Generously shake sprinkles over mixture and fold them in as well. I didn't measure, I just sprinkled!
- In a gallon sized bag large bag put cake mix and powdered sugar and shake to mix evenly.
- Pour the covered cereal in.
- Seal the bag and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture. (a great job for the kids!)
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020