EVERYONE loves fudge, right? Thick, rich, smooth and delicious. What do you love about fudge? This cake batter fudge is always a hit with it’s great rich cake batter flavor and the fun pops of color from the sprinkles!
biggest tip – the fudge is still a little warm when you add the sprinkles (otherwise it would be set) and spinkles tend to “bleed” as they touch moisture so don’t over stir, just get it blended and poured into the pan pronto!
a super easy birthday cake flavored fudge!
- 2 1/2 C cake mix
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 2/3 C butter cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 C whole milk
- 3/4 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C sprinkles
- Extra Sprinkles for the top
- Mix together the cake mix and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk and butter (do not stir them in) and microwave for 2 minutes. It's cool cause the butter starts to "cook" with the batter, my kids loved looking at it.
- Mixing everything together RIGHT away. The batter will be VERY thick.
- Fold in white chocolate until MOSTLY melted (a few chunks left is actually really nice in the fudge.
- Then add the sprinkles and stir gently. You do not want the sprinkles BLEED.
- Spoon into an 9x9 inch pan (lined with parchment paper), and cover with more sprinkles
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (overnight is better).
- Cut into squares and enjoy
Do you have a favorite recipe so far? This Fudge has been the #1 post of all the cake mix and sprinkles collection, but a few have been creeping up over the years. My favorite is the no bake cheesecake, I make it all the time. But they are all great! In fact while re-watermarking I’ve been wanting to remake them all again!