The cake batter and sprinkles party was a huge hit of course, but so much of the food was for the kids I wanted to make sure I had some food the adults could eat. I served traditional lunch food, meat, cheese, croissants, but I also wanted something fun for the adults still on theme. So a fruit dip made with the cake mix and sprinkles was perfect. It was a hit! We loved it with fruit, but it was also good with nilla wafers and graham crackers!
Obviously this dip is great for any part, and I recently did a live video sharing 8 easy party foods, This dip was one of them! We obviously love a good dip! Enjoy!
Cake Batter & Sprinkles dip
- in a large bowl beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to stiff peaks
- Add the cake mix and beat until smooth
- stir in the yogurt
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving
- carefully stir in the sprinkles at the last min (the colors will bleed so don't over mix)
- serve with your favorite crackers, cookies and fruit
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Homemade Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons – recipe video - January 19, 2020
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - January 16, 2020
- Creamy Chicken Penne Rustica Pasta Copycat Recipe and video - January 14, 2020