Bark is one of those things that’s hard to get wrong. Even if the chocolate is too soft and mixes between the layers a bit it’s still tasty and pretty! It’s easy to make and the only difference with this recipe is adding some cake mix in with the chocolate! That’s it, more or less, it’s up to you!
Cake Batter & Sprinkles Bark
- 10 oz dark chocolate
- 20 oz guittard white vanilla apeels
- 6 Tbsp cake mix
- Melt dark chocolate either in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Mix in 2 Tbsp of the cake mix until there are no lumps.
- You'll probably need to reheat it a bit so it's not so thick.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour chocolate on. You can smooth it with a spatula to the thickness you desire.
- Let cool until dull
- Melt the while chocolate.
- Whisk in the rest of the cake mix slowly, stirring well until no lumps remain.
- Pour white chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle on sprinkles.
- Once it set, break into chunks.
If you have a hard time spreading the bark or if the two layers are getting too mixed try this tutorial (homemade andes mints)[riview showtitle=always id=64 name=parties tags=cake-batter-sprinkles-party size=150x150 lightbox=0]