This isn’t much of a recipe per say. Dipping pretzels in chocolate is pretty easy, the difference here is adding the cake mix to the chocolate (candy melts)! Pretzel Rod’s aren’t my favorite treat, but The Reader INHALES these! She seriously loves these soooo much (and I love something tall on my table)
Cake Batter & Sprinkles Pretzels
- 10 oz guittard white vanilla apeels
- 2 Tbsp Cake mix
- 30 Pretzel rods
- Melt the chocolate and mix in the cake mix until the cake mix is dissolved.
- It should be thick, if it's too runny it will run right off!
- Dip pretzels and shake off the excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle on sprinkles.
As far as Pretzel rod’s go these are pretty tasty. I kinda want to add some cake mix to some CHOCOLATE chocolate melts and see what I think (salty and sweet… Mmmm).
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020