This was my favorite recipe of the event! A HUGE hit, I think I’ve eaten an entire batch myself in the last few days (I made a quadruple batch)! To add a nice depth to the flavor I like to use a mixture of Nilla wafers and Ginger snaps instead of just graham crackers. Sometimes I like to add ground nuts as well… oh and maybe a touch of cinnamon.
Cake Batter & Sprinkles No Bake Cheesecake
- 3/4 C Nilla wafers crushed
- 1/4 C Ginger snaps crushed
- 4 oz butter melted
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese softened
- 4 Tbsp butter softened
- 3/4 C Cake Mix
- 1/4 C whole milk
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- Stir together nilla wafers and ginger snaps and melted butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour a few tablespoons into the bottom of your containers (I used Small Mason Jars) to make the crust. (You do not need to bake this.)
- Beat the cream cheese and butter together in your mixer, with your whisks or cookie paddles, on medium speed until smooth and well blended.
- Add in dry cake mix and milk and continue mixing until well blended.
- Then gently fold in the whipped cream topping with a spatula.
- I keep the filling in a gallon sized bag, and pipped it on top of the "crust" just before serving!
- Sprinkle on the Sprinkles!
So this recipe is good with pretty much everything, do you have a favorite no bake topping? I’m thinking about creating more no bake cheesecake flavors, peanut butter anyone? Oreo? What would you like to see?
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Soft Pretzel recipe – Cinnamon and Sugar sticks - January 29, 2020
- Homemade Fortune Cookie Recipe – Video Tutorial - January 22, 2020
- Homemade Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons – recipe video - January 19, 2020