This recipe could not be easier, or taste better. I’d rather eat these than plain oreo’s. And I like them SO much better than I like cake balls. I use these for all parties, birthday’s, gatherings, etc… And since they are so easy to make they are my go too for a sweet snack when I’m craving something fast and simple. I wouldn’t call them truffles, which is what I was told they were the first time I tried them. So I call them Oreo balls.
- 1 Pkg Oreo's (16 oz)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- chocolate wafers for dipping
- Crush the Oreo's (I just toss them in to my bosch and use the cookie paddles)
- Add the cream cheese and mix well
- refriderate for 3 hours and scoop out into balls
- dip the balls in melted chocolate and sprinkles with sugar or other non-perils
That’s it! At first I thought these would make a great substitute for real truffles as a treat I could share with my husband and kids while I eat real truffles, but now I love them so much that I don’t want to share these either! I’m I totally bad??? I made a huge batch and ended up hiding them in the back of the fridge so I could keep them to myself! I’m a terrible share girl when it’s a treat I like this much!Don't miss out on new posts. Subscribe to Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Ashlee Marie when you shop!