This recipe could not be easier, or taste better. I’d rather eat these than plain oreo’s. And I like them SO much better than I like cake balls. I use these for all parties, birthday’s, gatherings, etc… And since they are so easy to make they are my go too for a sweet snack when I’m craving something fast and simple. I wouldn’t call them truffles, which is what I was told they were the first time I tried them. So I call them Oreo balls.
- 1 Pkg Oreo's (16 oz)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- chocolate wafers for dipping
- Crush the Oreo's (I just toss them in to my bosch and use the cookie paddles)
- Add the cream cheese and mix well
- refriderate for 3 hours and scoop out into balls
- dip the balls in melted chocolate and sprinkles with sugar or other non-perils
That’s it! At first I thought these would make a great substitute for real truffles as a treat I could share with my husband and kids while I eat real truffles, but now I love them so much that I don’t want to share these either! I’m I totally bad??? I made a huge batch and ended up hiding them in the back of the fridge so I could keep them to myself! I’m a terrible share girl when it’s a treat I like this much!
Neighbor gifts and goodie plate recipes