It’s that time of the year! Treats treats and more treats! Fudge is always a good way to go when your looking for great comfort candy! Last year I shared my easy Microwave Chocolate fudge last year. So this year I’m sharing my peanut butter fudge recipe!
I switch back and forth between creamy and crunchy peanut butter, it means you have nuts throughout adding a wonderful crunch. But if you like your fudge smooth just use regular creamy peanut butter. I’m thinking about making a chocolate peanut butter one too, not much better than the two together!
Clearly I love fudge – Here are a few techniques you can use for making fudge – different flavors and mix in’s to create whatever flavor you want ! I love layering chocolate and peanut butter fudges – oh yeah!
So what’s your favorite fudge flavor? I’m thinking I need more fudge recipes in my life!
a softy creamy, decadent peanut butter fudge recipe that everyone loves
- 3 C granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 C evaporated milk
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 ½ C peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Bring the sugar, salt, milk and butter to a slow boil.
- Over medium heat boil it about 6-8 mins until it reaches softball stage 235-237 degrees F (don't forget to adjust for your altitude - or it should ball up in cool water.)
- Take off the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla
- Stir until it cools down a bit and is nice and thick
Pour into an 8x8 pan and refrigerate
- Cut and serve
Do not miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email