These instant pot cheesecake bites are incredibly quick and easy to make and have an amazing texture. They are easy to change up with different flavors too!
How I miniaturized this Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
A few weeks ago my daughter was looking to make a treat for her secret sister for camp. We were reading through what her secret sister’s likes were and her favorite treat was “cheesecake”
We figured a normal sized cheesecake might be a hard gift to take to girls camp so I recommend some bites sized cheesecakes (I have these mini cheesecakes on my blog already).
As we were getting ready to make them I spotted my silicone molds I used for these egg bites and thought – I bet those would work great for cheesecake bites! And I loved the texture of the instant pot cheesecake I had already made.
Using my dense and creamy classic cheesecake recipe as our starting point we decided to give it a try. They turned out AMAZING!!!
We ended up making 4 different flavors – classic, oreo, caramel and peanut butter cup – but I’m sure we’ll soon try all of my cheeecake recipes!!
Just take me to the Mini Cheesecake Bites Recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my tips and tricks for instant pot cheesecake bites, along with links to other instant pot cheesecake recipes and get straight to these delicious cheesecake bites – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Tips to Make the Perfect Mini Cheesecake Bite
-Room temperate ingredients are key for a smooth texture.
-Beat the cream cheese and sugar as much as you want, scrap the sides and make sure the batter is smooth. Once you add the eggs, do NOT overbeat, just mix on low until they are barely incorporated; beating after you add the eggs is what often leads to cracking.
-Cover your cheesecake molds with a paper towel, then cover in foil. The paper towel will soak up excess liquid, but might leave a paper towel imprint if your cheesecake rises and touches the top – easy to cover with the sour cream topping.
-You can leave the paper towel off and only use the foil; but then you’ll need to dab condensation off the cheesecake after it’s cooled.
-The topping is optional, but I recommend it – it covers any imperfections and tastes amazing.
-Do NOT eat it right away, cheesecake sets and gets BETTER with time in the fridge, at LEAST 4 hours.
-You can freeze cheesecake! You can freeze these bites, then dip it in chocolate!!! seriously so good!
-Don’t pop out the cheesecake bites until after it has cooled completely in the fridge as it needs the time to set to become firm.
-This cheesecake is good with my berry coulis, or cherry pie filling, or any manner of berry!
To make these Instant Pot Cheesecake Bites you’ll need
- A pressure cooker – I use this 8 quart instant pot
- Silicone molds – I use this 9 cup one – if you are using a smaller instant pot you’ll need these smaller 7 cup molds
- a trivit sling to hold the mold away from the bottom of the instant pot as well as make it easy to take out the molds when finished
- medium cookie scoop – for crust
- large cookie scoop for cheesecake
Mini Instant Pot Cheesecake Bites
If you love these cheesecake bites as much as I do, I’d love a 5 star review. Be sure to share on social media and tag me if you make it @ashleemariecakes! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you love this Instant Pot Cheesecake Bite you’ll love these other Instant Pot Cheesecake Bite flavors!
If you love cheesecake and experimenting, why not try these flavors as Instant Pot cheesecake bites?
To watch me make these Mini Cheesecake Bites play the video in the recipe card. There should be a short teaser auto-playing. You can find all my cooking show style recipe videos on YouTube, or my short recipe videos on Facebook Watch, or my Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Instant Pot Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C sour cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- cherry pie filling optional
- Stir all ingredients of the crust together.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp into each the molds and press down
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the sugar and vanilla, beat together.
- Add the eggs and beat until just barely incorporated
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of batter into each of the molds.
- Add 1 C water into the Instant Pot
- Cover each mold with a paper towel and foil, place silicone molds in the trivit and lower into the Instant Pot and put lid on.
- Pressure cook on high for 4 mins
- Let release naturally for 10 minutes then quick release (if it hasn't already released)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Spoon 2 tsps of the mixture top of warm cheesecake immediately, then let cool for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 4-8 hours.
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - January 16, 2020
- Creamy Chicken Penne Rustica Pasta Copycat Recipe and video - January 14, 2020
- Dense and Creamy Cheesecake Recipe - December 14, 2019