These instant pot caramel cheesecake bites are incredibly quick and easy to make and have an amazing texture. They are easy to change up with different flavors too!
How I miniaturized these Instant Pot Caramel Cheesecake Bites Recipe
I started with my classic cheesecake and turned it into these amazing instant pot cheesecake bites. I decided to recreate some of my favorite cheesecake flavors as cheesecake bites.
We’ve done Peanut butter cup cheesecake bites, and these oreo cheesecake bites. I intend to try my chocolate, pistachio, lemon meringue and of course my maple bacon cheesecake recipes as pressure cooker cheesecake bites.
They are like bite sized pieces of heaven! This Caramel cheesecake has always been one of my all time favorite recipes and this mini version is just as amazing.
I recommend waiting until just before serving to add the extra caramel sauce and a light sprinkling of fleur de sel to the top of the bites as it tends to get messy once you add it.
Just take me to the Mini Caramel Cheesecake Bites Recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my tips and tricks for instant pot caramel cheesecake bites, along with links to other instant pot cheesecake recipes and get straight to these delicious cheesecake bites – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Tips to Make the Perfect Mini Cheesecake Bite
-Room temperate ingredients are key for a smooth texture.
-Beat the cream cheese and sugar as much as you want, scrap the sides and make sure the batter is smooth. Once you add the eggs, do NOT overbeat, just mix on low until they are barely incorporated; beating after you add the eggs is what often leads to cracking.
-Cover your cheesecake molds with a paper towel, then cover in foil. The paper towel will soak up excess liquid, but might leave a paper towel imprint if your cheesecake rises and touches the top – easy to cover with the sour cream topping.
-You can leave the paper towel off and only use the foil; but then you’ll need to dab condensation off the cheesecake after it’s cooled.
-Do NOT eat it right away, cheesecake sets and gets BETTER with time in the fridge, at LEAST 4 hours.
-You can freeze cheesecake! You can freeze these bites, then dip it in chocolate!!! seriously so good!
-Don’t pop out the cheesecake bites until after it has cooled completely in the fridge as it needs the time to set to become firm. I like to pop them into the freezer for 20 mins to harden a little and make it easier
-you can also use a small pointed angled spatula and carefully run it around the edges to help as well
-For the salted caramel topping – it gets messy quickly so make sure to wait until just before serving to add it – OR just serve the bites with the caramel sauce on the side and people can add their own.
To make these Instant Pot Caramel Cheesecake Bites you’ll need
- A pressure cooker – I use this 8 quart instant pot
- Silicone molds – I use this 9 cup one – if you are using a smaller instant pot you’ll need these smaller 7 cup molds
- a trivit sling to hold the mold away from the bottom of the instant pot as well as make it easy to take out the molds when finished
- medium cookie scoop – for crust
- large cookie scoop for cheesecake
Mini Instant Pot Caramel Cheesecake Bites
If you love these cheesecake bites as much as I do, I’d love a 5 star review. Be sure to share on social media and tag me if you make it @ashleemariecakes! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you love this Instant Pot Caramel Cheesecake Bite you’ll love these other Instant Pot Cheesecake Bite flavors!
If you love cheesecake and experimenting, why not try these flavors as Instant Pot cheesecake bites?
To watch me make these Mini Caramel Cheesecake Bites play the video in the recipe card. There should be a short teaser auto-playing. You can find all my cooking show style recipe videos on YouTube, or my short recipe videos on Facebook Watch, or my Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Instant Pot Caramel Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/2 C shortbread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 ½ lbs cream cheese
- ¾ C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C caramel sauce
- 2 eggs
- Stir all ingredients of the crust together.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp into each mold and press down
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the sugar, vanilla, and caramel sauce, beat together.
- Add the eggs and beat until just barely incorporated
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of batter into each mold.
- Add 1 C hot water into the Instant Pot
- Cover each mold with a paper towel and foil, place silicone molds in the trivit and lower into the Instant Pot and put lid on.
- Pressure cook on high for 4 mins
- Let release naturally for 10 minutes then quick release (if it hasn't already released)
- Place in fridge for 4-8 hours.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of caramel sauce on top of cheesecake just before serving.
- sprinkle the fleur de sel on the top.