These instant pot oreo cheesecake bites are incredibly quick and easy to make and have an amazing texture. They are easy to change up with different flavors too!
How I miniaturized these Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
I started by using my creamy and dense cheesecake recipe to create these mini instant pot cheesecake bites. This recipe has always been my base for all other cheesecake recipes.
So when I was deciding what flavors to try first I did some research. Apparently Oreo Cheesecake is one of the most search for recipes so I figured that it clearly needed to be a cheesecake bite!
The electric pressure cooker makes the best cheesecake! Seriously so creamy and an amazing texture – and quick and easy. Oreo crust, chopped oreos in the cheesecake, oreo crumbs in the whipped cream…
It doesn’t get much better! Out of of the cheesecake bites I made these was the most popular with my kiddo’s!
Just take me to the Mini Oreo Cheesecake Bites Recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my tips and tricks for instant pot oreo cheesecake bites, along with links to other instant pot cheesecake recipes and get straight to these delicious cheesecake bites – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Tips to Make the Perfect Mini Cheesecake Bite
-Room temperate ingredients are key for a smooth texture.
-Beat the cream cheese and sugar as much as you want, scrap the sides and make sure the batter is smooth. Once you add the eggs, do NOT overbeat, just mix on low until they are barely incorporated; beating after you add the eggs is what often leads to cracking.
-Cover your cheesecake molds with a paper towel, then cover in foil. The paper towel will soak up excess liquid, but might leave a paper towel imprint if your cheesecake rises and touches the top – easy to cover with the oreo whipped cream.
-You can leave the paper towel off and only use the foil; but then you’ll need to dab condensation off the cheesecake after it’s cooled.
-Do NOT eat it right away, cheesecake sets and gets BETTER with time in the fridge, at LEAST 4 hours.
-You can freeze cheesecake! You can freeze these bites, then dip it in chocolate!!! Seriously so good!
-Don’t pop out the cheesecake bites until after it has cooled completely in the fridge as it needs the time to set to become firm. Freeze the molds for 20 mins to make it easier to pop the cheesecake bites out.
-Make a classic whipped cream first. Then fold the oreo crumbs into the whipped cream.
To make these Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites you’ll need
- A pressure cooker – I use this 8 quart instant pot
- Silicone molds – I use this 9 cup one – if you are using a smaller instant pot you’ll need these smaller 7 cup molds
- a trivit sling to hold the mold away from the bottom of the instant pot as well as make it easy to take out the molds when finished
- medium cookie scoop – for crust
- large cookie scoop for cheesecake
Mini Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
If you love these cheesecake bites as much as I do, I’d love a 5 star review. Be sure to share on social media and tag me if you make it @ashleemariecakes! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you love this Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bite you’ll love these other Instant Pot Cheesecake Bite flavors!
If you love cheesecake and experimenting, why not try these flavors as Instant Pot cheesecake bites?
To watch me make these Mini Oreo Cheesecake Bites play the video in the recipe card . There should be a short teaser auto-playing. You can find all my cooking show style recipe videos on YouTube, or my short recipe videos on Facebook Watch, or my Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/2 C oreo crumbs fine
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C oreos roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 C cream
- 1/3 C powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp oreo crumbs
- 5 oreos quartered
- Stir all ingredients of the crust together.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp into each mold and press down
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the sugar and vanilla, beat together.
- Add the eggs and beat until just barely incorporated
- Fold the chopped oreos into the mixture.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of batter into each of the molds.
- Add 1 C water into the Instant Pot
- Cover each mold with a paper towel and foil, place silicone molds in the trivit and lower into the Instant Pot and put lid on.
- Pressure cook on high for 4 mins
- Let release naturally for 10 minutes then quick release (if it hasn't already released)
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 4-8 hours.
- Beat the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form
- Fold in the oreo crumbs
- Pipe the oreo whipped cream onto cheesecake bites and add an oreo quarter on top.
- Keep refrigerated until serving