Cinnamon and sugar tortilla chips covered in caramel, no bake cheesecake and toffee bits – These Cheesecake Nachos are the perfect dessert nacho recipe!
How I created these cheesecake dessert nachos
So it’s another food holiday! National nacho day!!! WHAAAA seriously what a great day. ANYWAY my head started spinning with all the nacho recipes I wanted to make….
And funny enough I ended up with a sweet nacho dip vs a savory one – I know I’m shocking you… Seriously though I thought this would be good, when is cheesecake not, but DANG it turned out amazing.
I mean not to toot my own horn (but I do have a food blog to share recipes, right?) but I think I have a new favorite dessert.
Start out with some uncooked tortillas – you want to brush them with melted butter and cover in cinnamon and sugar then baked – they get crunchy and AMAZING.
Make some no bake cheesecake and some homemade caramel sauce! cover the chips in the caramel, and the no bake cheesecake and then add something fun like TOFFEE BITS!!!
I also bought a ton of berries… then forgot to put them on, UGH. I’m sure they’d be amazing too. Seriously – whatever you like on cheesecake would be great on this.
Just take me to the delicious dessert recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my tips and tricks and links to other amazing desserts and get straight to all this delicious simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card (and links to more amazing nacho day recipes!)
The Perfect no bake cheesecake nachos
– No bake cheesecake is cream cheese beaten with sugar until sweet and then mixed with some fresh whipped cream.
– The cream cheese stabilizes the whipped cream so you can pour it in a crust and let it set or like me mix it up and pipe it into jars, or onto cinnamon and sugar CHIPS!!!
– Because the cheesecake sets when you stir it to pipe on you’ll break it down a little and it won’t be as thick, you can just spoon it on, but piping is so pretty!
– Some people add sour cream, or flour, or lemon zest, anything you would add to a traditional cheesecake recipe (other than the eggs of course) works – but I like simpler ingredients.
– The tortilla chips – you CAN use cooked tortillas for this BUT they won’t be as good – promise – these get puffy and light and are just the right crispiness to work as a dessert
– I use my homemade caramel sauce – but of course use any brand you like.
– I fully admit it may not be the most picture perfect beautiful dish – but DANG it seriously tastes amazing and that’s all I really want out of a dessert at the end of the day!
Caramel toffee cheesecake nachos
If you love these fried peaches with vanilla bean creme angalise sauce as much as we do, please leave a 5 star review and be sure to share on Facebook and Pinterest! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you have a sweet tooth like me here are some more recipes you might like!!!
Fried Cheesecake Chimichangas | Deep fried Peaches with Creme Anglaise sauce | Homemade Choco Tacos
Deep fried Cookie Dough | Rocky Road Fudge | Caramel Popcorn balls
To watch me make these cheesecake nachos in a live cooking show play this video in the recipe card. There should also be a short teaser auto playing for you.
You can find all my cooking show style recipe videos on YouTube, or my short recipe videos on Facebook Watch, or my Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Cheesecake Dessert Nachos
no bake cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
- 1 C sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 10 unbaked tortillas
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
additional toppings – or anything else you’d like
- Caramel sauce
- toffee bits
no bake cheesecake
- beat the cream cheese and the 2/3 C sugar and vanilla until smooth, scraping the sides
- in a separate bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form
- add the whipped topping to the cream cheese and beat until full incorporated
- refrigerate until ready to use
cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
- preheat the oven to 425
- mix the sugar and cinnamon together
- brush the tortillas with the melted butter, and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar
- cut into triangles and bake for 8 mins (or until your tortillas are golden brown)
- pile the chips onto a platter, drizzle the caramel over the top
- pipe the cheesecake mixture onto the chips
- add the toffee bits
- Cheesecake Dessert Nachos – HERE
- Nacho Soup – Creations by Kara
- Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Nachos – Crumb
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos – Savory Experiments
- Easy Dessert Nachos – Real Mom Kitchen
- Vegan Nacho Cheese – Namely Marly
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Nachos – 365 Days of Slow Cooking and Pressure Cooking
- Chicken Fajita Nachos – The Baker Upstairs
- Spicy pulled pork nachos – Supergolden Bakes
- Homemade nacho cheese sauce – My Mommy Style
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER!
Become an insider and receive this FREE Maple Icing Recipe (not seen on the blog!)
I love every single thing about these nachos! Cream cheese, caramel, and toffee bits are three of my favorite things on the planet. Being able to scoop them all up in one bite on a cinnamon sugar chip sounds like heaven!
This is pure genius! I love every ingredient in here and can’t wait to give these a whirl. I might eat eat the whole batch.
How have I never thought to make dessert nachos before?!? These look amazing! So many of my favorite things combined.
Omigosh, I so need a big plateful of these in my life… the combination of sweet cinnamon chips and cheesecake topping sounds absolutely amazing!
This is another gorgeous and delicious recipe by you, Ashlee! I love the simplicity of it and yet it’s so decadent! How fun would it be to have a desserts nacho bar!
Amazing cheesecake! It’s one of the best recipes I’ve ever seen. I will definitely share this recipe with my students at the culinary school.
Does the vanilla get added into the cream cheese?
This is perfect for my Christmas open house. It looks awesome! Thanks!
yes, thank you – fixed in the recipe now,
Thanks for sharing such an amazing recipe.
Where do u get unbaked tortilla ??
both walmart and costco have them
What kind of tortillas shells do you use.
uncooked flour tortillas – i found them at both walmart and costco
Can these be made ahead. Will the tortillas stay crunchy?
I always make them fresh but yes they will last at least a day, keep them in a bag.
Ashleemarie….where do you get the unbaked tortilla dough?
both walmart and costco have the uncooked tortillas
This is a fantastic and fun recipe, looking forward to making soon.
thank you so much
What kinda of chips do you use?
I make the chips with uncooked flour tortillas
Hi! These look amazing!! Have you ever made the chips the day before, or had any left and had the next day? Just wondering how they hold up. I’m wanting to make these for a Mexican themed Pinterest party. But dole yo a double booking, I need to make my stuff the day before.
as long as you don’t put the cheesecake on the chips then yes you can make the components the day before.
Can one buy uncooked tortillas, or do you have a receipe for these? Ty much, God bless!!!
I do have a recipe but yes you can just buy uncooked flour tortillas – I’ve found them at both walmart and costco
Do you use flour or corn tortillas?????
Do you use corn or flour tortillas
What kind of tortilla?? Flour or corn??
I have a question. Does this get soggy if not eaten right away?
yes, you can keep them separate if you want