Cinnamon and sugar tortilla chips covered in caramel, no bake cheesecake and toffee bits – These Cheesecake Nachos are the perfect dessert nacho recipe!
How I created these cheesecake dessert nachos
So it’s another food holiday! National nacho day!!! WHAAAA seriously what a great day. ANYWAY my head started spinning with all the nacho recipes I wanted to make…. And funny enough I ended up with a sweet nacho dip vs a savory one – I know I’m shocking you… Seriously though I thought this would be good, when is cheesecake not, but DANG it turned out amazing. I mean not to toot my own horn (but I do have a food blog to share recipes, right?) but I think I have a new favorite dessert.
Start out with some uncooked tortillas – you want to brush them with melted butter and cover in cinnamon and sugar then baked – they get crunchy and AMAZING. Make some no bake cheesecake and some homemade caramel sauce! cover the chips in the caramel, and the no bake cheesecake and then add something fun like TOFFEE BITS!!! I also bought a ton of berries… then forgot to put them on, UGH. I’m sure they’d be amazing too. Seriously – whatever you like on cheesecake would be great on this.
Just take me to the delicious dessert recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my tips and tricks and links to other amazing desserts and get straight to all this delicious simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card (and links to more amazing nacho day recipes!)
The Perfect no bake cheesecake nachos
- No bake cheesecake is cream cheese beaten with sugar until sweet and then mixed with some fresh whipped cream.
- The cream cheese stabilizes the whipped cream so you can pour it in a crust and let it set or like me mix it up and pipe it into jars, or onto cinnamon and sugar CHIPS!!!
- Because the cheesecake sets when you stir it to pipe on you’ll break it down a little and it won’t be as thick, you can just spoon it on, but piping is so pretty!
- Some people add sour cream, or flour, or lemon zest, anything you would add to a traditional cheesecake recipe (other than the eggs of course) works – but I like simpler ingredients.
- The tortilla chips – you CAN use cooked tortillas for this BUT they won’t be as good – promise – these get puffy and light and are just the right crispiness to work as a dessert
- I use my homemade caramel sauce – but of course use any brand you like.
- I fully admit it may not be the most picture perfect beautiful dish – but DANG it seriously tastes amazing and that’s all I really want out of a dessert at the end of the day!
Caramel toffee cheesecake nachos
If you love these fried peaches with vanilla bean creme angalise sauce as much as we do, please leave a 5 star review and be sure to share on Facebook and Pinterest! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my monthly newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you have a sweet tooth like me here are some more recipes you might like!!!
To watch me make the cheesecake nachos play this video (if on desktop, it should be autoplaying for you)
easy to make and seriously delicious this no bake cheesecake dessert nacho dish is going to be your new favorite
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 C sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 10 unbaked tortillas
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- Caramel sauce
- toffee bits
beat the cream cheese and the 2/3 C sugar until smooth, scraping the sides
in a separate bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form
- add the whipped topping to the cream cheese and beat until full incorporated
refrigerate until ready to use
- preheat the oven to 425
- mix the sugar and cinnamon together
- brush the tortillas with the melted butter, and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar
cut into triangles and bake for 8 mins (or until your tortillas are golden brown)
- pile the chips onto a platter, drizzle the caramel over the top
- pipe the cheesecake mixture onto the chips
- add the toffee bits
- Cheesecake Dessert Nachos – HERE
- Nacho Soup – Creations by Kara
- Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Nachos – Crumb
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos – Savory Experiments
- Easy Dessert Nachos – Real Mom Kitchen
- Vegan Nacho Cheese – Namely Marly
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Nachos – 365 Days of Slow Cooking and Pressure Cooking
- Chicken Fajita Nachos – The Baker Upstairs
- Spicy pulled pork nachos – Supergolden Bakes
- Homemade nacho cheese sauce – My Mommy Style
Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a very small percentage.