These instant pot peanut butter cup cheesecake bites are incredibly quick and easy to make and have an amazing texture. They are easy to change up with different flavors too!
How I miniaturized this Instant Pot peanut butter Cheesecake Recipe
A few weeks ago my daughter was looking to make a treat for her secret sister for camp. We ended up making mini cheesecake bites in the instant pot.
Quick, easy, amazing texture – we were in love. We decided to start trying all my other cheesecake flavors as mini instant pot cheesecakes!
We used these silicone molds for these cheesecakes. I have an 8 quart pressure cooker so I use the 9 cup mold, but you’ll need to adjust the recipe if you have a smaller instant pot.
I use creamy peanut butter for this recipe, but you could use powdered peanut butter if you prefer. Also I went with nutter butter cookies for the crust but you can also use oreos if you want a chocolate base.
For the filling I cut up miniature peanut butter cups and for the top the even smaller mini ones. But you could use the mini’s cut in half for the filling if you want to stick with just one type of peanut butter cup.
Just take me to the Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites Recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my tips and tricks for instant pot cheesecake bites, along with links to other instant pot cheesecake recipes and get straight to these delicious cheesecake bites – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Tips to Make the Perfect Mini Cheesecake Bite
-Room temperate ingredients are key for a smooth texture.
-Beat the cream cheese and sugar as much as you want, scrap the sides and make sure the batter is smooth. Once you add the eggs, do NOT overbeat, just mix on low until they are barely incorporated; beating after you add the eggs is what often leads to cracking.
-Cover your cheesecake molds with a paper towel, then cover in foil. The paper towel will soak up excess liquid, but might leave a paper towel imprint if your cheesecake rises and touches the top – easy to cover with the sour cream topping.
-You can leave the paper towel off and only use the foil; but then you’ll need to dab condensation off the cheesecake after it’s cooled.
-The rich chocolate ganache topping is optional, but I recommend it – it covers any imperfections and tastes amazing.
-Do NOT eat it right away, cheesecake sets and gets BETTER with time in the fridge, at LEAST 4 hours.
-You can freeze cheesecake! You can freeze these bites, then dip them entirely it in chocolate!!! seriously so good!
-Don’t pop out the cheesecake bites until after they have cooled completely in the fridge as it needs the time to set to become firm. You can put the cheesecake into freezer for 20 mins to make it even easier.
To make these Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites you’ll need
- A pressure cooker – I use this 8 quart instant pot
- Silicone molds – I use this 9 cup one – if you are using a smaller instant pot you’ll need these smaller 7 cup molds
- a trivit sling to hold the mold away from the bottom of the instant pot as well as make it easy to take out the molds when finished
- medium cookie scoop – for crust
- large cookie scoop for cheesecake
Mini Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
If you love these cheesecake bites as much as I do, I’d love a 5 star review. Be sure to share on social media and tag me if you make it @ashleemariecakes! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you love this Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bite you’ll love these other Instant Pot Cheesecake Bite flavors!
If you love cheesecake and experimenting, why not try these flavors as Instant Pot cheesecake bites?
To watch me make these Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites play the video in the recipe card . There should be a short teaser auto-playing. You can find all my cooking show style recipe videos on YouTube, or my short recipe videos on Facebook Watch, or my Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 ½ lbs cream cheese
- ¾ C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 C peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 C miniature peanut butter cups quartered
- 6 oz chocolate
- 4 Tbsp hot cream
- 36 peanut butter cup minis
- Stir all ingredients of the crust together.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp into each of the molds and press down
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and the chopped mini peanut butter cups, beat together.
- Add the eggs, beat until just barely incorporated
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of the mixture into each of the molds.
- Add 1 C hot water into the Instant Pot
- Cover each mold with a paper towel and foil, place silicone molds in the trivit and lower into the Instant Pot and put lid on.
- Pressure cook on high for 4 mins
- Let release naturally for 10 minutes then quick release (if it hasn't already released)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Spoon on top of warm cheesecake immediately – add some extra mini peanut butter cups to the top if you want, then let cool for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 4-8 hours.
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - January 16, 2020
- Creamy Chicken Penne Rustica Pasta Copycat Recipe and video - January 14, 2020
- Dense and Creamy Cheesecake Recipe - December 14, 2019