Chocolate bark is perfect for any party. It’s simple to make and fun to personalize. With just a little sprinkle this becomes monster bark! A witchy treat.
How I brewed this Monster Bark
Chocolate Bark is one of the easiest things you can make and to personalize for any holiday or event. All you need to do is change up the color of the chocolate (pre colored candy melts are perfect for this) and switch up the themed sprinkles you use every time.
The mistake I tend to make is to use too much chocolate and spreading it too thick! I just get scared it’s too thin… Like this cake with chocolate bark shards on the top. So when I made this batch I made sure to use less chocolate and I was super happy with the end result!
I greased a plain pan for but you could also use a silpat mat, or wax paper or even parchment paper to easily life and break the chocolate after it’s set. Seriously it’s so simple and my kids love making it.
And that’s all there is too it! Easy-peasy and always popular.
Just take me to the Chocolate Bark Recipe already!
If you’d rather skip my links to other Halloween recipes and get straight to this spooky monster bark – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
To make this Chocolate Bark you’ll need
Chocolate Monster Bark
If you love these Halloween treats as much as I do, I’d love a 5 star review. Be sure to share on social media and tag me if you make it @ashleemariecakes! If you want to stay updated on new recipes sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook Group!
If you love Monster Chocolate Bark you’ll love these other Halloween recipes!
To watch me make this Chocolate Halloween Bark play the video in the recipe card.
Chocolate Halloween Bark
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 8 oz purple candy melts
- 8 oz green candy melts
- candy eyeballs
- candy bones
- candy pumpkins
- Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Melt chocolate and candy melts in separate bowls. Drop onto the pan in random spots.
- Shake the pan to “flatten” and spread the chocolate. Use a knife to swirl the colors together.
- Shake to again spread and flatten more.
- Spread the halloween sprinkles and candy over the chocolate.
- Let set and break into shards.
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020