Ooey, gooey and perfect for Halloween this green marshmallow popcorn is also delicious.
You know I love my Halloween treats! And I also have a few classic I use for any party – sugar cookies, rice krispies, cake pops (or oreo cookie ball pops most of the time) and usually some kind of popcorn treat!
Sticky, ooey gooey, marshmallow popcorn is perfect for Halloween. Add some Green food dye, some candy eyeballs and you have a slime monster!
It couldn’t be easier and couldn’t be more popular with the kiddos. First – don’t forget to get out all the popcorn kernels. Next tip – I love to leave mine more gooey by doing more marshmallows than most marshmallow popcorn recipes.
It’s all about being sticky and getting that great stretch when you pull it! I mean SERIOUSLY – could it be more perfect for Halloween??? But keep some soap and warm water close – it is CRAZY sticky…
Want more creepy desserts? Check out my fun Halloween Ebook! Filled with family friendly spooky treats.
To watch me make this marshmallow popcorn in a live cooking show play the video in the recipe card.
Marshmallow Slime Popcorn
- 10 C popped popcorn
- 1/2 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 C butter
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- green dye
- candy eyeballs
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. If you like it gooey, use less popcorn. (8-10 C is my favorite.)
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Add marshmallows. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in green dye.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir. Sprinkle in the candy eyeballs.
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020