We love love love LOVE salmon! And we make it as often as we can, but it’s easy to get sick of salmon the same way over and over again so I needed another salmon dish to add to the rotation – so when I was on a mustard kick recently for a recipe contest I tried like a dozen different dishes and THIS one was DEF a winner that we make all the time now!
I personally have never liked mustard as a condiment, not on my hamburgers or hot dogs, but I LOVE the flavor of Mustard in baking and cooking! It’s great with Salmon, chicken, beef and more and works well with ginger, garlic, chili powder, rosemary and more.
Mustard powder is actually one of my top 20 spices (it made it to my spice rack). My Chicken Penne Pasta has dijon mustard in it, and my favorite poppy seed dressing uses mustard powder. I also make a lot of Indian food which uses mustard seeds in a ton of recipes. So I guess I do like mustard!
Baked Salmon recipes with herb mustard glazePrint Pin Rate
- 2 lbs salmon whole or filet's
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin side down on parchment paper on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish.
- In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredient. It will become a thick paste, smother the top of your Salmon.
- Bake 8-10 mins (usually 10 mins for each inch of your filet, but watch it and don't over cook it!
So how about you? love or hate mustard? I still don’t like it on my burger, but clearly I’m a fan in all other ways!
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Frozen Princess Cake – Anna - December 9, 2019
- Wood Burning Kitchen Conversion Chart Cutting Board – Homemade Cricut Stencil - December 7, 2019
- Frozen 2 Anna Princess Cake Video Tutorial - November 30, 2019