I am so excited to be participating in a S’more week with a ton of other amazing food bloggers this week! I’ll have two more recipes myself this week, and so will everyone else! I can’t wait to see all the marshmallowy chocolate goodness!!
So today I’m starting out with my new FAVORITE way to eat S’mores… with the best Peanut butter cookies ever. Seriously this recipe is AMAZING!
Because I don’t have a firepit AND I don’t always want to start a fire I have started making OVEN BAKED S’mores. YUP fast, easy and I can make them any time I want (which is more often than I’d like to admit these days…
- Batch of Peanut butter cookies, SLIGHTLY underbaked (baked with mini chocolate chips - optional)
- Bar of chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350
- place the cookies upside down on a cookie sheet (I suggest using parchment paper for easy clean up if one falls over), then place a marshmallow on each cookie and bake in the center of the oven for 3-4 mins.
- To get a nice golden brown I like to turn on the broiler for just a min more (or two if you like them more dark)
- finish off by adding chocolate on top of the marshmallow while they are still warm...
- Top with another cookie and your ready to go!
Don’t they look AMAZING!?!?!?! Seriously I’m craving one all over again now! I like to add the mini chocolate chip’s to my cookies for extra chocolate when I’m making these S’more sandwiches, but plain peanut butter tastes great too!
I love how easy these are to make, and my kids do too! We don’t have to wait for night to have them (just make sure I have a batch or two of these cookies around). It’s dangerously simple and everyone loves them!Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a very small percentage.