Who loves their blender? who wants to WIN a Vitamix blender? Oh you bet I do! I need one of these for sure! I use my blender for all sorts of other foods. So then I wondered what other people were using their blenders for! It’s AMAZING how many OTHER recipes there are out there, not just smoothies, soups and dressings. So today I present you with 15 blender DESSERT recipes!
- Crepes – Ashlee Marie
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes – Butter with a side of bread
- Fudgy Blender Brownies – Amanda’s Cookin
- Pineapple Sorbet – The Girl who ate Everything
- Flourless Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins – Averie Cooks
- Chocolate Pots du Creme – The Blenderist
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix – Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Lemon & Coconut Cream Mousse – One Good Thing
- How to make Powdered Sugar – Savy Naturalista
- Lime Jello dessert – Ashlee Marie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Shake – Cupcake Diaries
- Blender hot fudge sauce – Butter with a Side of Bread
- Homemade Orange Julius – Bless this Mess
- Strawberry Cream Popsicles – One Sweet Appetite
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – Ashlee Marie
These blender desserts are pretty awesome! Are there any blender recipes you think I should add? I’d love a few new suggestions and treats.
And now you can enter to win your OWN vitamix blender for all the foods!Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Ashlee Marie when you shop!