Who loves their blender? who wants to WIN a Vitamix blender? Oh you bet I do! I need one of these for sure! I use my blender for all sorts of other foods. So then I wondered what other people were using their blenders for! It’s AMAZING how many OTHER recipes there are out there, not just smoothies, soups and dressings. So today I present you with 15 blender DESSERT recipes!
- Crepes – Ashlee Marie
- White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes – Butter with a side of bread
- Fudgy Blender Brownies – Amanda’s Cookin
- Pineapple Sorbet – The Girl who ate Everything
- Flourless Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins – Averie Cooks
- Chocolate Pots du Creme – The Blenderist
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix – Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Lemon & Coconut Cream Mousse – One Good Thing
- How to make Powdered Sugar – Savy Naturalista
- Lime Jello dessert – Ashlee Marie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Shake – Cupcake Diaries
- Blender hot fudge sauce – Butter with a Side of Bread
- Homemade Orange Julius – Bless this Mess
- Strawberry Cream Popsicles – One Sweet Appetite
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – Ashlee Marie
These blender desserts are pretty awesome! Are there any blender recipes you think I should add? I’d love a few new suggestions and treats.
And now you can enter to win your OWN vitamix blender for all the foods!
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020