There isn’t much more I love better than breakfast. Thankfully my husband and kids all agree! So we end up having breakfast for dinner at LEAST once a week. Before the kids got old enough for school I used to make breakfast every morning, sad day when we bought our first cereal (I’m not a morning person).
When I make pancakes, waffles or crepes I love fresh whipped cream… And while I love classic whipped cream I love love LOVE playing with flavored whipped cream. It’s super easy too and makes such a difference, you can do this with peppermint, almond, and more. This was my first time trying MAPLE… I DIE, seriously so good!
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 - 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 3/4 - 1 tsp Maple Extract
- Add the sugar and maple extract to the whipping cream (feel free to do more or less to your tastes).
- Beat in a mixer with a whisk until soft or stiff peaks form (your preference) and keep refrigerated!
I have tried this on both my maple bacon waffles and my pumpkin pancakes so far…. What should I try next? What flavor of whipped cream do you want to try?
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Wood Burning Kitchen Conversion Chart Cutting Board – Homemade Cricut Stencil - December 7, 2019
- Frozen 2 Anna Princess Cake Video Tutorial - November 30, 2019
- Frozen 2 Elsa Princess Cake Video Tutorial - November 30, 2019