I made these last year, and they became a quick fall favorite of ours! We have breakfast for dinner every Friday, and pancakes are our go to favorite. So we’ve come up with a few different flavors and styles of pancakes to switch back and forth from. This is our Fall favorite!
- 5 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 C whole milk
- 1 1/2 C pumpkin
- 8 Tbsp butter melted
- 4 eggs
- whisk dry ingredients together
- in another bowl whisk wet ingredients together
- Pour the wet over the dry, mix just until combined, should be lumpy.
- Add any extras you like chocolate chips, etc…
- Cook on the griddle at 325 (pancake heat) multiple bubbles
- Then flip and cook for a few more minutes.
I cook a few rounds plain pumpkin, served with my homemade maple syrup for dinner! Fresh maple whipped cream is also AMAZING with these pancakes. My kids all time favorite!
For the last half of the batch I add mini chocolate chips to the rest of the batter. Chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes are GREAT the second day. I like to toast them in the morning (with left over whipped cream if I have it. Maple cream is amazing too if you can get your hands on any!
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Homemade Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons – recipe video - January 19, 2020
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - January 16, 2020
- Creamy Chicken Penne Rustica Pasta Copycat Recipe and video - January 14, 2020