I’m not a HUGE vegetable fan, as I think I’ve mentioned quite a lot, in fact there aren’t many veggies I like! BUT If your going to have to eat some this vegetable dip is the best way to go! It’s so good we call it CRACK dip! Lets face it, anything with bacon in it is bound to be good! Maybe just call it Cheesy Bacon Dip!
I recently did a live cooking show making 8 different game day recipes, including this vegetable dip! They are all super fast and easy recipes, perfect bringing to any potluck.
- 16 oz full fat sour cream
- 1 oz packet Ranch dressing mix
- 3 oz Jar bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- mixed veggies
- Mix well and refrigerate. Serve with veggies or chips.
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020