I make oreo ball pops for almost every party, I like them better than cake pops – but the idea is the same – you can make these with cake pop mixture if you prefer – but hello – oreo truffles? DELICIOUS!
easy easy peasy – so here is a quick video tutorial on how I make these, and showing JUST how easy they are! AND they are WAY smaller than my normal pops (cause I had to make the center smaller to fit the cookie wings better). AND so truly bite sized, which is good and bad – good cause it’s easy to eat the whole thing – bad cause you tend to eat more than one!
TIE fighter oreo pops - Star Wars PartyPrint Pin Rate
- Crush the Oreo's - I use a food processor for a finer crumb
- Add the cream cheese and mix well
- refrigerate 2- 3 hours then use a mini cookie scoop to scoop out then roll into balls and freeze for 5 mins
- Melt some chocolate and add some black candy dye until your happy with the darkness level
- dip the end of a lollipop stick into the chocolate and then into the balls, freeze another 5 mins
- dip the balls into the blackened chocolate, and add the hexagon shaped cookies, one to each side and hold for a few seconds until the chocolate starts to set
- keep refrigerated until you serve
and there you have it! super cute and a huge hit! AND they fit ANY star wars party, not just the force awakens! SO do you have a favorite Star Wars movie?
MORE STAR WARS “THE FORCE AWAKENS” PARTY POSTS