I first made crepes back in College with a fellow roomie who loves cooking as much as I do! They were AMAZING! BUT I didn’t write down the recipe and I couldn’t find a recipe that I liked as much after that… until now!
These are SWEET crepes, more dessert than meal, but we didn’t let that stop us from enjoying them for our back to school/11 month birthday dinner last week! And I’ll be having these for my own birthday breakfast (next week…)
Tart Cream Cheese Crepe Filling
- 16 oz full fat cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 2/3 C full fat sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat the cream cheese then add everything else and blend! Keep extra refrigerated and it will last a few more days!
I like to layer the filling and berries, roll it up, top with the buttermilk syrup and fresh whipped cream (I love my whipped cream charger and use it year round on treats, and in my hot chocolate!)
So I LOVE sweet crepes, anyone have a savory one they love I can try?
I did a full Crepe Bar Birthday party with my sister (her recipes are Cinnamon Crepes, Sweet Cream cheese filling and Lemon Filling for our mom with even MORE recipes:
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020