This is a sponsored post, Kraft Foods sent me jars of MIRACLE WHIP and this recipe to try as part of the #proudofit campaign
Have you guys all enjoyed Summer? We sure have! Lots of playing outside and lots of good food. I’m always so sad when Summer is over, I know my kids are happy to be back at school with structure and friends and activities, but I miss them. I love that we get to start the school year of with one final three day weekend for a last hurrah!
Labor Day!!! It’s always been a special holiday for me as my BIRTHDAY is in September and when I was a kid it felt like the beginning of a month long celebration of ME! What? you guys don’t celebrate your birthday for a month?
Anyway… I love September and I love parties and I love good food. I’m always looking for new dips, so when I got sent this recipe to try I was excited! I’ve said it before but I’m a MIRACLE WHIP and Proud of It gal!
- 1 C MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 C full fat sour cream
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained, finely chopped
- 9 oz frozen chopped spinach cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce chopped
- Mix everything
- Refrigerate for an hour
- Serve with chips, crackers or tortilla's.
- Also good on a crisp pizza crust, or with veggies like celery, carrots, cucumbers or zucchini
This recipe is a unique, one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy and my husband loved it! I had never worked with chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and I wondered if it would be too hot but it was SUCH a great addition, I totally want to work with them more! I love finding new ingredients. And I always love spinach and artichokes together.
So what type of end of the summer gathering are you planning!
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Homemade Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons – recipe video - January 19, 2020
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - January 16, 2020
- Creamy Chicken Penne Rustica Pasta Copycat Recipe and video - January 14, 2020