So we’re major geeks, seriously we love video games, Dr. Who, and of course STAR WARS! So when my 9 year old (Princess) asked for a “The Force Awakens” birthday party I was ABSOLUTELY giddy! I mean who DOESN’T want an awesome Star Wars birthday party! ANYWAY today is the first of MANY posts from that rockin party! I present – Stormtrooper Peanut Butter Cups!
yup – these awesome white chocolate stormtrooper heads are filled with a delicious peanut butter filling – seriously divine! AND I teach you all about how to make them HERE in this video!
these Homemade peanut butter cups in the shape of stormtroopers are perfect for any star wars party
- 3/4 pkg graham crackers
- 1/2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1/2 C melted Butter
- 3/4 C peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 lbs white chocolate wafers depending on how many heads your going to make, I used 12 oz for 60 heads
- black food gel
- Crush the graham crackers (you can do this with a rolling pin over a freezer ziploc bag or in a food processor for smoother texture)
- Mix the graham crackers, powdered sugar, butter and peanut butter until combined
melt 8 oz white chocolate
- half way fill each stromtrooper mold
- shape about 1 1/2 tsp of peanut butter filling into a rectangle and drop it into the mold
- pour more chocolate on top and shake to help the chocolate settle
- refrigerate for 1 hour and the pop out of mold
- paint details with black candy gel onto the helmet
- I chose to only make 60 or so heads, so I pressed the rest into a 9x9 pan and covered with melted milk chocolate to create peanut butter cup bars
And DONE! I stuck them on sticks to give them height for the party and they look better facing front… but you can just serve them as is as well. Good thing I made so many they were a HUGE hit and I kept refilling the table!
MORE STAR WARS “THE FORCE AWAKENS” PARTY POSTS
Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a very small percentage.