Love Halloween themed treats?? I have a new ebook for you then! 18 fun, spooky treats!
Kay I love love LOVE rice krispie treats, and I love fall flavors like Pumpkin! BUT I had never tried the pumpkin flavored marshmallows because sometimes those flavored candies can be so nasty. ANYWAY I was shopping for my Fall Party and I saw the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows and thought I should give them a try. YOU GUYS! I love them. Seriously subtle but great flavor, so easy and I’ve made 5 batches this year already.
easy to make pumpkin spice rice krispies and a fun seasonal treat!
- 1/2 C butter
- 16 oz pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 7 C rice cereal
- optionsl mix ins - candy corn, krispy M&M's etc...
- Melt the butter over medium saucepan
- add the marshmallows, cook over low/medium heat until the marshmallows are ALMOST melted, they'll still be a little lumpy
spray a bowl with non stick spray, add the cereal
- Pour it over the cereal and stir it, well (spray your spatula with non stick spray too)
- Add any mix in's and stir again
- pour into a 9x13 pan and pat down (spray your pan and hands with non stick spray as well)
- let cool and cut into squares, or cut out with pumpkin shaped cookie cutters
Most seasonal marshmallows are sold at target and/or walmart, but you can find them in your area using this finder https://www.kraftrecipes.com/products/productlocator.aspx
SO what is your favorite fall dessert? There are quick and fun and so easy for after school treats!
Check out more “spooky” Halloween treats