A quick and easy fall treat – pumpkin rice krispie treats
Kay I love love LOVE rice krispie treats, and I love fall flavors like Pumpkin! BUT I had never tried the pumpkin flavored marshmallows because sometimes those flavored candies can be so nasty.
ANYWAY I was shopping for my Fall Party and I saw the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows and thought I should give them a try. YOU GUYS! I love them. Seriously subtle but great flavor, so easy and I’ve made 5 batches this year already.
SO what is your favorite fall dessert? There are quick and fun and so easy for after school treats!
Love Halloween themed treats?? I have a new ebook for you then! 18 fun, spooky treats!
To watch me make these pumpkin rice krispie treats in a live cooking show play the video in the recipe card. You can find all my cooking show style recipe videos on YouTube, or my short recipe videos on Facebook Watch, or my Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies
- 1/2 C butter
- 16 oz pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 7 C rice cereal
- optionsl mix ins – candy corn, krispy M&M’s etc…
- Melt the butter over medium saucepan
- add the marshmallows, cook over low/medium heat until the marshmallows are ALMOST melted, they’ll still be a little lumpy
- spray a bowl with non stick spray, add the cereal
- Pour it over the cereal and stir it, well (spray your spatula with non stick spray too)
- Add any mix in’s and stir again
- pour into a 9×13 pan and pat down (spray your pan and hands with non stick spray as well)
- let cool and cut into squares, or cut out with pumpkin shaped cookie cutters
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020