Out of all the potluck recipes I’m sharing this week this one is by far the easiest AND the one I make the most. Growing up we had it once a year at my mom’s annual Christmas party, but it turns out these are good over rice and one of my kids favorite “meals”. I make it when it’s time to go grocery shopping and I’ve run out of the good meals
Everyone always asks for the recipe and everyone is always shocked it’s so simple. I know I was, as an adult when I asked my mom for her meatball recipe. Honestly I didn’t believe her the first time she told me. I thought she was teasing me! It’s one of those recipes I’ve found that most people already know, but just in case here it is!
Recently I did a live cooking show with 8 different game day recipes, all perfect for a potluck. Mostly dips but also these easy meatballs!
Potluck Meatballs Recipe
- 30 oz jar of Grape Jelly
- 28 oz Can of Red Enchilada Sauce
- 70+ Frozen Meatballs I use Costco for flavor and ease
- Pour the grape jelly and enchilada sauce into a saucepan or crock pot.
- Cook on medium/high until the Grape jelly is liquid.
- Add the meatballs and cook until they are heated through.
- Serve with toothpicks for a party or try it over rice.
So we’re four recipes down, what are your favorite foods to take to a party? Maybe something I should be trying? or maybe something I know how to make but didn’t remember to include in this list? I know there are a lot more dessert options, but I’ve been drawn to the savory foods more often lately