This is the last of the recipes I made for my Easy Potluck Party foods class at the Utah Home show last week! These are all super fast and easy to make, yet still tasty and impressive for the other guest to enjoy! Do you have a favorite dish you like to make and take to holiday parties?
I’m kind of picky when it comes to fruits. I don’t just love to sit down and eat an apple, but with this dip? I could eat a bushel of apples! I like this dip fresh, when the toffee still has a crunch to it. But it’s still delicious the next day (if you HAVE any left)
Recently I did a live cooking show making 8 different potluck recipes, mostly dip, all great for game day recipes!
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese
- ½ C packed light brown sugar
- ¼ C powdered sugar
- 2/3 C toffee bits
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat the Cream cheese.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve immediatly to keep the toffee crunchy, refridgerate any extras.
- Serve with fruit. Apples, strawberries and bananas are our families favorites.
What’s your favorite thing to bring or eat at parties? Maybe a dish I forgot to include on my list. Do you head towards the savory or sweet dishes? Personally I head towards the savory, probably because I make my own sweets so often I enjoy trying new dishes either way though.
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- How to Make Tamales Instructions, Recipe and Video Tutorial - November 15, 2019
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie – made from a fresh pumpkin - November 14, 2019
- Thanksgiving Make and Take OREO Cookie Balls Party – Pumpkin pops - November 13, 2019