Hi, I’m Natalie from Katarina’s Paperie and I’m so excited to be sharing a free printable every month with you. With Easter right around the corner, I thought I’d kick off with these adorable free printable Easter bunny lollipop covers.
I’m always looking for fun treat ideas to bring to my daughter’s preschool class. Ever since we visited the hair dresser for the first time, she has been on a lollipop kick. She believes that everywhere we go should hand out free lollipops.
When asked recently what she wanted to share as an Easter treat with her preschool class, not surprisingly, she chose lollipops. Not wanting to show up to school with a pile of lollipops in my arms, I created these cute free printable Easter bunny lollipop covers.
They were inspired by the Easter bunny on our Peek a Boo Bunny Birthday Invitation. They’re easy to make and the perfect way to share a sweet treat with your special little bunnies this spring. You could even add them to an Easter basket!
You Will Need:
free printable Easter bunny lollipop covers
Lollipops (We used Dum Dums lollipops, but the covers are big enough to try Tootsie Pops or even Blow Pops)
Twine or Narrow Ribbon
Scoring knife (and board if you have one)
1. Print out a copy of our free printable Easter bunny lollipop covers.
Cut out your lollipop covers.
2. Score each cover with your scoring knife along the dotted lines. Fold at the lines to create a rectangular base and the two sides of the bunny.
3. Attach the lollipop stick inside the back of the cover with a small piece of tape. Fold the front of the bunny up.
Add glue dots to the top of each ear. Press the ears together to make the bunny rabbit.
4. Using twine or narrow ribbon, tie a little bow at the top of the bunny.
5. If desired, write a short Easter greeting on the back of the bunny.
I can’t wait to deliver these to my daughter’s preschool class in a few weeks. They’re sure to put everyone in the Easter spirit!