This is a sponsored post, Kraft Foods sent me jars of MIRACLE WHIP and this recipe to try as part of the #proudofit campaign
My husband is always wanting me to serve more veggies with our meals (like it’s not okay to eat cake for every meal? What?). But I often forget about the sides when working on the main dish, and I don’t want to add another complication. So I’m always looking for an easy side that doesn’t take a lot of extra work but still tastes great, cue this curry roasted cauliflower!
My husband loved it! In fact he just wanted more curry (we like things spicy at our house). And while not all the kids were fans they at least all tried it, and I think we’ll try it again and win them over. I liked that it didn’t over power the main dish but I still enjoyed it (often I eat a side salad simply cause I’m supposed to, not cause I like it).
- 1/2 C MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 8 C small cauliflower florets about 1 head
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the dressing and curry powder until blended.
- Add the dressing mixture to the cauliflower in large bowl, toss to evenly coat.
- Pour water into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and spread the florets.
- Bake 30 min. or until cauliflower is tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chives.
And such a pretty color, it looks great on the table! It’s perfect for your Holiday meal planning as well, something new and different that’s not over done andit has great flavor. How do you organize your holiday meals? I like to write up a full menu and schedule out when I start every part of the meal (mostly to make sure it’s all done at the same time and that I have enough stove/oven space to get it all done!)
For more holiday dishes visit www.MIRACLEWHIP.com and be sure to check these recipes out: Heavenly Chocolate Cake, Curried Chicken Appetizer Bites, Easy Banana Bread, Creamy Homemade Mac N Cheese with Bacon, Mediterranean Pizza and Bacon Cheddar Onion DipAshlee Marie by Email