I don’t eat very many veggies. And I’m not much of a salad lover. But I LOVE spinach and Romain. So I already introduced you to my favorite spinach salad. My other favorite salad is a Caesar salad. But I prefer the creamy Caesar dressing. I can’t really afford my favorite dressing so I started searching around the internet for a good recipe. I actually found this one a few years ago but hadn’t tried it yet. I don’t remember where I picked it up, but I FINALLY tried it! It was super easy too.
- 1 C Mayonnaise fresh
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic crushed
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch dried basil
- pinch dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix
- then pour into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Chill the dressing for a couple hours before serving.
It turned out really well. The only problem was that the Mayo I used was older and it effected the taste too much. It was a strong mayo flavor, a BIT too strong. But it was still good and I can tell that I’ll LOVE it with fresh Mayo! So let me know, if you give it a try, what you think!Do not miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email