This is actually my first time making Blondies! I’m such a chocolate fan my usual go to when it comes to brownies and bars are usually chocolate based. BUT I recently went on a baking spree and decided to try a ton of new recipes. Of course I had to have SOME chocolate in these so I filled them with some mini chocolate chips and pecans!
Blondies are great because they are soft, buttery and are the perfect treat to add pretty much any mix in into! I have a TON of other versions of these I want to try next! What are your favorite blondies? Toffee? Crushed Candy bars? M&M’s? Coconut? let’s hear it!
Chocolate chip Pecan Blondies
- 1 C butter melted
- 2 C packed light brown sugar
- 2 lrg eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/3 C mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 C chopped pecans
- preheat your oven to 350
- mix butter and brown sugar and beat until smooth
- beat in the eggs then vanilla
- add the salt and stir in flour
- mix in the mini chocolate chips and pecans
- pour into buttered 9x13 pan
- bake 20-25 mins
Don’t over cook these, they will shrink as they cool, and the tester comes out more moist that some brownies. BUT seriously so delicious. It’s hard to go wrong with such a buttery, decadent sweet IMO. I’m a little obsessed with blondie’s now and I see making quite a few more in my future!
- Pistachio Dessert Lasagna Recipe - April 18, 2020
- Homemade White Bread Recipe - April 17, 2020
- Easter Egg Pinata Cake with Chocolate Nest – recipe and video - April 8, 2020