Kay, who loves buffalo chicken? I DO! I’ve always loved hot spicy food, buffalo chicken has always been a FAVORITE flavor of mine! And of course now there are s many different variations, not just fried wings drenched in buffalo sauce! I love every variation. So when we decided to have a fun game day food blogger get together I had to make one buffalo chicken recipe.
This recipe is not only delicious, but EASY! The shredded chicken starts in the slow cooker, so it doesn’t take a ton of effort to make this dish. This shredded chicken can be used in quite a few various ways, I’ll share more variations later. This one is easy to serve, easy to personalize and popular
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (frozen is fine)
- 12 oz bottle Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 3 Tbsp 1 pkg Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz shredded monterey jack cheese
- crumbled blue cheese
- loaf french bread
- Put the chicken and the buffalo sauce in the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours (high for 4).
- preheat the oven to 400
- Shred the chicken using 2 forks, I do it right in the crockpot, but you can take it out if you want, just put it back in)
- add the ranch mix and the butter, and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are well-mixed.
- slice bread lengthwise and spread chicken evenly across the top of both halves
- top with the monterey jack
- place in the oven for 8 mins, the cheese will melt
- top with blue cheese crumble (as much or as little as you like
- slice and serve!
And there you have it, easy, flavorful, delicious and sure to be a huge hit with your game day loving guests! Crazy story? My husband doesn’t like buffalo chicken, GAH, silly man, but that means more for me! I mean really, who doesn’t like buffalo chicken???Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a very small percentage.