This post brought to you by McCormick & Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
We love fish at our house, we have a few different dishes we love to make, but Salmon is by far our favorite fish! AND apparently it’s yours too. Salmon is one of the top 10 searched family dinners!!! My kids enjoy it so much that I now make an ENTIRE salmon for my family, no leftovers. My kids are GREAT eaters, and I’m so grateful.
My kids also love to help me cook. The Reader has really started to enjoy cooking and wants to make dinner more often. This Baked Crusted Salmon is so easy that she was able to make it by herself (while I took pictures and video)!
My husband liked this recipe even better than my Lemon Baked Salmon! The flavors were the perfect balance, and I have to say I loved it too. So much I’ve made it three times this week (dinner for the family and lunch for myself twice!). It was so quick and easy, all you really need is a thawed Salmon to work with.
The crazy thing about this recipe is that I didn’t own any of these spices!!! Seriously, with my collection of spices not to have all three was really weird. But I loved them and can’t wait to use them more and in more dishes. Esp the dill, I don’t know I ever would have been interested in trying it but it totally added that just right flavor to this dish. I would definitely recommend not skipping any of these when you make it!
- 1 tsp McCormick California Style Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Dill Weed
- 1 lbs Salmon Fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix seasonings in small bowl.
- Place fish on parchment paper (skin side down if your fillets have skin).
- Lightly brush with olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Seriously so simple. And the only thing that can go wrong is overcooking, always the biggest danger with Fish. I’m a big believer in oven thermometers, having the right temperature is KEY. Mine runs 25 degrees too hot! crazy, huh?
I served this with a lemon ricotta risotto (recipe next week!)
The Reader loved being my assistant!
AND I have a great giveaway for one of you from McCormick.com! Seriously amazing package, I totally would use all of these. I’ve always been a fan of their spices, In fact I use their Chili packets all the time. I’ve been wanting to try the slow cooker mixes, anyone tried one yet?
Latest posts by Ashlee Marie (see all)
- Frozen Princess Cake – Anna - December 9, 2019
- Wood Burning Kitchen Conversion Chart Cutting Board – Homemade Cricut Stencil - December 7, 2019
- Frozen 2 Anna Princess Cake Video Tutorial - November 30, 2019