Love Halloween themed treats?? I have a new ebook for you then! 18 fun, spooky treats!
Kay I love love LOVE rice krispie treats, and I love fall flavors like Pumpkin! BUT I had never tried the pumpkin flavored marshmallows because sometimes those flavored candies can be so nasty. ANYWAY I was shopping for my Fall Party and I saw the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows and thought I should give them a try. YOU GUYS! I love them. Seriously subtle but great flavor, so easy and I’ve made 5 batches this year already.
- 1 cube butter
- two 8 oz bags of pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 7 C rice cereal
- (optionsl) mix ins - candy corn, krispy M&M's etc...
- Melt the butter over medium saucepan
- add the marshmallows, cook over low/medium heat until the marshmallows are ALMOST melted, they'll still be a little lumpy
- spray a bowl with non stick spray, add the cereal
- Pour it over the cereal and stir it, well (spray your spatula with non stick spray too)
- Add any mix in's and stir again
- pour into a 9x13 pan and pat down (spray your pan and hands with non stick spray as well)
- let cool and cut into squares, or cut out with pumpkin shaped cookie cutters
SO what is your favorite fall dessert? There are quick and fun and so easy for after school treats!Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Ashlee Marie when you shop!