This recipe is just a twist on regular Rice Krispies! Just add a bit of cake mix in with the butter! I used 1 C less cereal than the traditional recipe, cause I the cake batter thickens the goop a bit, and I like mine more goop-y than dry!
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and the cake mix.
- Stir until it's all combined and there are no clumps and chunks.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until they begin to melt.
- Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix.
- Press into a baking dish, any size will do, with parchment paper.
- And top with remaining sprinkles.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes before cutting.
- I spray a knife with nonstick spray to help cut them.