This has a great fudgey texture, but it has more of a dough flavor, the cake batter flavor is great! But it’s hard to call anything not chocolate fudge! This is more of the middle of the road, not the most popular food item but tasty! I got this from Sally’s baking addiction, and I think I mixed the white chocolate in too much, so no chunks were left.
- 2 1/4 C cake mix
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 1/2 C butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 C milk
- 2/3 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C sprinkles
- Mix together the cake mix and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk and butter (do not stir them in) and microwave for 2 minutes. It's cool cause the butter starts to "cook" with the batter, my kids loved looking at it.
- Mixing everything together RIGHT away. The batter will be VERY thick.
- Fold in white chocolate + sprinkles. Stir gently. You do not want the sprinkles BLEED.
- Spoon into an 8x8 inch pan (lined with parchment paper), and cover with more sprinkles if you want.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (overnight is better).
- Cut into squares and enjoy