These cookies aren’t my style, BUT the kids all ADORED them. They were the first things finished off by my kiddo’s after the party. They are so bright and colorful they are totally lovely! and quick and easy to throw together! I got this recipe from Cookin Cowgirl. I used Olive oil instead of vegetable oil (cause I don’t have any vegetable oil) and they ended up much greaser and it made the colors run more. I’d probably borrow some if I made them again!
- 1 box cake mix, 18.25 oz
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C vegetable oil- (I used olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C Sprinkles|http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00375LB76/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00375LB76&linkCode=as2&tag=imtotu-20]
- Mix together the cake mix and baking powder in your mixer.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sprinkles, by not too much otherwise the sprinkles will bleed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool ON the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Otherwise it will be too soft.