When I was watching “Tinker Bell and the Neverbeast” movie and trying to come up with fun foods for the party I wasn’t planning on doing anything with the sunflowers, but there is something about flowers that just makes everything so happy and I couldn’t help myself!
These chocolate cups are super easy to make and look adorable (taste great too!)
- Make a batch of Ganache and set it in the fridge to firm up
- Flatten the mini cupcake liners slightly and separate
- melt the yellow chocolate and fill a piping bag
- thinly pipe the bottom of the liners, filling in any gaps, then, while turning, pip up the sides to create petals
- let cool completely until set and peel off the liners
- scoop out the truffles with the mini scoop and roll them in the sprinkles (if they don't stick try rolling the ganache balls in your hands a bit to warm them up and "melt" the outside slightly)
- place the truffles into the chocolate flower cups
The little girls didn’t really get these, but the adults all loved them! A nice rich treat (I ate quite a few myself!). These could work with other colors to create other flowers as well!
Tinker Bell and the Neverbeast posts: