When I was watching “Tinker Bell and the Neverbeast” movie and trying to come up with fun foods for the party I wasn’t planning on doing anything with the sunflowers, but there is something about flowers that just makes everything so happy and I couldn’t help myself!
These chocolate cups are super easy to make and look adorable (taste great too!)
- Make a batch of Ganache and set it in the fridge to firm up
- Flatten the mini cupcake liners slightly and separate
- melt the yellow chocolate and fill a piping bag
- thinly pipe the bottom of the liners, filling in any gaps, then, while turning, pip up the sides to create petals
- let cool completely until set and peel off the liners
- scoop out the truffles with the mini scoop and roll them in the sprinkles (if they don't stick try rolling the ganache balls in your hands a bit to warm them up and "melt" the outside slightly)
- place the truffles into the chocolate flower cups
The little girls didn’t really get these, but the adults all loved them! A nice rich treat (I ate quite a few myself!). These could work with other colors to create other flowers as well!
Tinker Bell and the Neverbeast posts:
Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Ashlee Marie when you shop!