So we’re major geeks, seriously we love video games, Dr. Who, and of course STAR WARS! So when my 9 year old (Princess) asked for a “The Force Awakens” birthday party I was ABSOLUTELY giddy! I mean who DOESN’T want an awesome Star Wars birthday party! ANYWAY today is the first of MANY posts from that rockin party! I present – Stormtrooper Peanut Butter Cups!
yup – these awesome white chocolate stormtrooper heads are filled with a delicious peanut butter filling – seriously divine! AND I teach you all about how to make them HERE in this video!
- 1 1/2 pkg graham crackers
- 1 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 C melted Butter
- 1 1/2 C peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2+ lbs white chocolate wafers (depending on how many heads your going to make, I used 12 oz for 60 heads)
- Crush the graham crackers (you can do this with a rolling pin over a freezer ziploc bag or in a food processor for smoother texture)
- Mix the graham crackers, powdered sugar, butter and peanut butter until combined
- melt 12 oz white chocolate
- half way fill each stromtrooper mold
- shape about 1 1/2 tsp of peanut butter filling into a rectangle and drop it into the mold
- pour more chocolate on top and shake to help the chocolate settle
- refrigerate for 1 hour and the pop out of mold
- paint details with black candy gel onto the helmet
- I chose to only make 60 or so heads, so I pressed the rest into a 9x9 pan and covered with melted milk chocolate to create peanut butter cup bars
And DONE! I stuck them on sticks to give them height for the party and they look better facing front… but you can just serve them as is as well. Good thing I made so many they were a HUGE hit and I kept refilling the table!
MORE STAR WARS “THE FORCE AWAKENS” PARTY POSTS