The guests were all friends and fellow bloggers that have watched Baby Boy grow up! And they all have kids of their own, so I wanted to make sure that we had children friendly lunch items, so when I started to see sprinkles sandwiches online I knew they were PERFECT! This is the only recipe that didn’t also have cake mix- I guess I could have made my own bread with cake mix… Next time!
- Sandwich- PB&J, PB& honey or Nutella, anything the kids will like
- softened butter
- Make your Sandwiches and using a serrated knife remove the crusts.
- Cut diagonally to make two triangles.
- Spread the edges of each triangle (where the crust was) with the softened butter.
- Press the buttered edge of each sandwich into the sprinkles and it will become the new "crust." The kids LOVED it!