I first had this at my Aunt’s house about 11 years ago when I was staying with her doing egg donation. I’ve been making it every few month ever since. This Raspberry Chipotle sauce totally makes it, And I’ve been wanting to make my own recipe for it, but it’s just so good the way it is I’ve never bothered!
Seriously though, these tenderloins are AMAZING! Similar to my Steak I start them on the stove to sear them and finish them in the oven! The Secret to the perfect pork is using a meat thermometer. You can make it without, but you don’t want pork to be raw, and you don’t want to over cook it.
I love the fresh herbs rubbed all over the tenderloin, Rosemary is one of my all time favorites. My secret to working with fresh herbs is this AMAZING herb mincer. It makes it so fast and easy to make these!
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Raspberry chipotle sauce
- Wash pork in cool water and pat dry.
- Cut off excess fat and silverback.
- Combine rosemary and thyme and mince them.
- Add the salt and pepper and rub over pork and let stand 10 mins.
- Heat oil in ovenproof skillet (I like cast iron).
- Sear both sides of each tenderloin 2 1/2 mins.
- Then place in oven (preheated to 350) and cook until your meat thermometer reads 165 (about 35 mins).
- Serve with Raspberry Chipotle sauce.