PR / Advertise
Thank you for your interest in Ashlee Marie. I specialize in cakes, baking, parties, food, recipes, ALL types of crafts and tutorials. Including vlogging and blogging about my unique experiences as the wife and mother to a husband and children with aspergers (or High functioning autism). Ashlee Marie is also on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, You Tube and Google +.
I’m looking for long term, mutual beneficial relationships with brands and companies I already love, use, buy and believe in.
Companies I have worked with:
Bosch, Mod Podge, Plaid Martha Stewart Collection, Lion Brand Yarn, Tillamook, Elmer’s, X-acto, Duct Tape, Ubisoft, AT&T, Huggies, Frog Tape, Provo Craft – Cricut, Leap Frog, Children’s miracle network, Orson Gygi’s, Intermountain moms, Downtown Tape, Utah Truffles, Undercover mama, Rhodes, Cambells, Staples and more.
Teaching, Speaking and Presenting
I started my blog because I love to share and teach others! It seemed the perfect medium to teach more people things I enjoy, like cakes, recipes, kids parties, crochet and more!
* ALT Summer Conference
* Online Blog Conference
* Cake Decorating Classes at Orson Gygi’s in Salt Lake City
* Online Cake Decorating Classes at ATLY
* Deseret Media Home Show
* Utah Home and Garden Show
* Pinners Conference
* Crochet wrap around baby booties – free pattern
* Cake batter & Sprinkles birthday party, recipes and cake
* Crochet bobble bearded beanie is all sizes – free pattern
* Princess Cake’s, Rapunzel and Merida, Tutorial’s
* Lego Star Ward birthday party with Free Printables
* Free chalkboard Christmas card Free Printables
* Lego Head Cake Tutorial
* Gold Leaf Cake Tutorial
* Chicken Sausage Gumbo Recipe
* Traditional Liege Waffles recipe and tutorial
Product Reviews & Giveaway
Interested in promoting your product or business through a review and/or giveaway on I’m Topsy Turvy? For both of our sakes I won’t agree upfront to do a review or giveaway if I don’t believe from the get-go that the product would benefit my family, children and/or my readers. We want this experience to be good for both your product/company as well as my blog. If I love it the people who love my blog are bound to enjoy it as well.
All products must be family friendly, nothing “R” rated.
My reviews will be honest, not negative. If something breaks during my trial I will contact you first and give you a chance to solve the problem before posting my review (giving you a chance to have your customer service reviewed as well!).
I will promote your product/company with:
* A thorough blog post with pictures and/or a vlog
* Social media amplifications with Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Instagram
Reviews will typically be done within 2 weeks of receiving the product. But I am a mom first. My kids and my family come first in my day to day timeline.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities please contact me email@example.com