- 3 oz jello package, any flavor
- 6 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 C cold water
- ou just take a small sized jello, mix it with 6 packets of unflavored gelatin and add 3/4 C water. Then boil it (stirring the whole time) and pour it in once it's clear!
- in a sauce pan mix the jello and gelatin
- add the cold water and let sit for 3 mins
- Now boil the mixture, stirring, until it's clear
- pour it into the molds and let it it set, then unmold
I tried using and plunger and doing just one at a time, but it started to thicken and harden before I could finish so with the next batches I just poured it in and spread it around. Then using a rolling pin I rolled the large base plate over the top so they have bottom wells so they can stack! Ten throw it into the freezer for 15 mins and then unpeel! The kids loved helping AND they taste great too! I couldn’t believe it actually worked so well.Don't miss out on new posts. Subscribe to Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Ashlee Marie when you shop!