You all know my love of breakfast for dinner. We have it at least once a week. Our old waffle maker broke a few months ago so I ordered this new one, a FLIP waffle maker, it’s AMAAAAAAZING!
I had high hopes for the PERFECT thick belgian waffle, but haven’t had the best of luck with waffle makers. You guys… this machine is AWESOME! It cooks fast, hot, and fluffy! Seriously amazing, FINALLY the perfect waffle! I’ve tried a few different waffle recipes and it works great with every one I’ve tried! This is my fast and easy to go recipe!
- 1 ¼ C flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Lrg eggs, well beaten
- 4-16 Tbsp butter melted (I use 8 Tbsp, but use more or less for a crisper or softer waffle)
- 1 ½ C milk
- Wisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt
- in another bowl whisk together the eggs, butter and milk
- Pour the wet mixture over dry mixture and blend until pebbled.
- Add any extras, ex coconut, bacon, cheese, grated chocolate, fresh, dried or frozen fruit etc…
- Cook in preheated waffle iron 3-4 mins. Until the smoking stops.
This is my fast and easy go-to waffle recipe. what do you like on your waffles?Do NOT miss a single post. Subscribe to weekly recaps for Ashlee Marie by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting Ashlee Marie when you shop!