Again, I’m using a recipe I already have, my go to ice cream recipe, and added cake mix and sprinkles! It doesn’t get any easier than this recipe, no eggs, no cooking, just mix and pour into your machine! I have a Cuisinart ice cream machine I got from my mom a few Christmases ago, I use it ALL the time and totally love it! Best gift ever!
- Mix all the ingredients until the sugar and cake mix is dissolved (I let it sit in the fridge, mixing every so often for about 15 mins.)
- Pour into your machine and run for about 30 minx.
- The last 5 mins add sprinkles.
- Freeze the ice cream 4 hours or overnight.
- You CAN eat it right away, but it will be very soft.
- For serving at a party like this you'll want to make sure it's frozen overnight to harden.